Monday 23 May 2016

The time has come to take a great leap forward 大跃进 . I cannot leave all HR innovation to the German and Austrian HR ladies.

Austria and Germany based HR ladies are not the only innovators

The beauty of working for an American company is that you end up focusing on strategic issues, like abortion, and who uses which toilet.

(In Canada HR deals with language issues and in Denmark, with fishing rights and immigration.)

In line with my core values of cheap publicity and being au courant (which is a French term), our Q3 strategic plan calls for aligning our toilets with diversity.

Before making my strategic decision on the six types of toilets, I read social media, read a few North Carolina/Mississippi based newspapers, consulted with the white straight boy Hugh White who runs our Diversity Program, and used my common sense.

My common sense (augmented by big data) has made me who I am today, from an HR perspective.  The six types of toilets are as follows-

1-For men (of all colour)
2-For women (of most colours)
3-For the chairman of the board (golden seat)
4-For people who crap whilst talking on their cellphone. (Crap was a word my Dad used.)
5-For Stan, our CEO
6-For HR business partners

People who read this blog know that I am a traditional girl, a process HR gal, as it were. But the time has come to take a great leap forward 大跃进 . I cannot leave all HR innovation to the German and Austrian HR ladies.

To be honest, although I miss my Dad Pierre Elliot, were he alive today he would have told me "you are out of your fucking mind, Gloria".


God Bless Mississippi


4 comments:

  1. Allon
    I think that Gloria should prepare the organization to the possibility that some japanese will join the corporate. Thier toilets are cutting edge technology including 2 types of washing stream as well as heated seat.
    Next week Obama is going to Hiroshma so if he could tell there that an American corporate is adopting the Japanese hygiene culture it would be a gesture that will help the Japanese to forgive US for the atomic attack.
    P.s
    while Obama is back you can invite him to inaugurate the new toilet.I am sure it will be the best marketing event the company ever had or will have.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Allon is Gloria's hidden mentor

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

      Delete

How to determine a candidate's ability to work in an AI - rich environment

  "AI" could have been my middle name, but alas I was not given a middle name. This having been said, even someone who has no midd...

Glo at her best