Tuesday 23 September 2014

Pressure, pressure, pressure, and a joint

DUI

In his monthly expense report, which I seldom review, Comrade Carl Marks (R&D manager) asked for reimbursement for a traffic violation.

Comrade Carl is under pressure. Ever since the release of our newest product and its collapse upon installation at customer sites, Comrade Carl has been bragging that the product is a pearl, and claims that all we need is a service manager to sort things out, which is a British term.  

I was strangely curious about Carl's traffic violation. A suitor of mine works for the police, in Big Data and Statistics. I "bumped" into him and asked if he could tell me what the misdemeanour was. I was sure that Comrade Carl was Driving Under Influence.

The police told me that me that Comrade Carl was waiting at a stop light, with Russian music blasting on his radio. However that is not misdemeanor.
On Carl's car was a slogan, 
"HR should be decimated, eliminated and crushed, like the German army at Stalingrad." 
Comrade Carl was fined for "inciting hatred.

"I was insulted for you, Miss Gloria. Can I invite to the fun fair"?, said the cop, hot on my heels.

That policeman is very creative in the way he still pursues me. Mais oui.


No comments:

Post a Comment

How to determine a candidate's ability to work in an AI - rich environment

  "AI" could have been my middle name, but alas I was not given a middle name. This having been said, even someone who has no midd...

Glo at her best