Thursday 19 September 2013

Intrinsic motivation


I don't inhale my own fumes
Mais non!

I have asked my grovelling  assistant, a certain Ms Cynthia Axe, to prepare a white paper on intrinsic motivation. The plan will be called the Cynthia Plan, as I expect it to be non-wow and not all that popular.

I wonder, is the term white paper  diverse?  I shall ask Heterosexual Hugh White, who heads Diversity. (My whole team is lily white.)

HR is exempt from the Cynthia Plan for Intrinsic Motivation. Why? I am not stupid enough to inhale my own fumes.  Shevat thinks I am dumb, but I am not that dumb.

Intrinsic motivation may be paperless, global, sustainable, big data,  wow wow wow, and cloud based, but since 2008, many "major thinkers" believe it is baloney. However, it is in line with our core value of "slogans for the gig crowd and the masses".


Intrinsic motivation is baloney?

2 comments:

  1. If the question on the term white paper is serous then please consider how silly we will have become that in order to not offend we second guess every naming convention. In this way we will reduce our manner of communicating to neutral buzz words and our confidence to a level that makes constructive challenge a non-option.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This blog is a satire written by allon shevat. At first many people believ it real

    ReplyDelete

How to determine a candidate's ability to work in an AI - rich environment

  "AI" could have been my middle name, but alas I was not given a middle name. This having been said, even someone who has no midd...

Glo at her best